Own stock in a company involved in a merger or acquisition? Complete this form or call 1-800-934-2921 for a free, no obligation consultation.
- National Interstate Corporation (NASDAQ: NATL) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- Jos. A. Bank (NASDAQ:JOSB) Merger Shareholder Lawsuit
- ATMI, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: ATMI) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- Marvell Technology (Nasdaq:MRVL) KKR buyout shareholder Lawsuit
- Costa Inc (NASDAQ:ATX) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- United Financial Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBNK) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
- Innotrac Corp. (NASDAQ:INOC) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit
|PSS World Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: PSSI) Buyout Shareholder Lawsuit|
PSS World Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: PSSI) announced that it is being purchased by McKesson Corp., the largest U.S. drug distributor in a deal that is worth roughly $2.1 billion.
Think this deal is unfair? Call 1-800-934-2921 right now to protect your rights.
Do you think that $29 per share for PSSI isn't enough? Our law firm is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of PSSI concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of securities laws related to the buyout proposal by McKesson Corp., the largest U.S. drug distributor in a deal that is worth roughly $2.1 billion.
Own PSSI stock?
If you are a shareholder of any amount of PSSI complete the form on this page or call Attorney Bill Kyros at 1-800-934-2921 to discuss your rights.
PSS World Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSSI) is an American distributor of medical products, equipment, billing services and pharmaceutical related products to non-hospital healthcare providers.